Anata Games wants to make "Kids Piano Animal Sounds" Game is safe to play for by people of all ages. To the best of our knowledge, the following statements are true for all of our products across all platforms:
We collect no personal information through our game.
- We do absolutely no data tracking or gathering of personal information in our game.
- We are aware of the requirements to comply with COPPA, and strive to live up to their standards of excellence in providing entertainment for children.
In accordance with COPPA, we want you to know your parental rights:
- We won’t require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity.
- You can review your child’s personal information, direct you to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information.
- You can agree to the collection and use of your child’s information, but still not allow disclosure to third parties unless that’s part of the service .
- Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
Latest update: March 25, 2019